Online Inventory Management Software will help you to manage your product stock in manageable way. This system is a second version and more advance than previous. This system is built on CodeIgniter with proper management of users, groups, brand, stores, product, orders and reports. You can create as many users as you want and assigned them with required modules. The system features are listed below section. In addition, We will also teach you how to install the system successfully.
This system can be also used for small business. It is free web based inventory management software. This system is based on the store inventory system. The products are controlled by the store.
- email: email@example.com
- password: password
- Manage Users
- Add new user detail
- View, Update, and remove user information
- Manage Groups
- Add new group information
- View, Update, and remove group information
- Manage Brands
- Add new brand data
- View, Update, and remove brand information
- Manage Category
- Add new category information
- View, Update, and remove category information
- Manage Stores
- Add new store information
- View, Update, and remove stores information
- Manage Attributes
- Add new attribute information
- View, Update, and remove attributes information
- Manage Products
- Add new product information
- View, Update, and remove products information
- Manage Orders
- Add new order information
- View, Update, and remove orders information
- View total amount of sales represented on the graphical chart based on yearly.
- Update the company information
- That includes company name, address, phone, message, vat charge, service charge and more..
- View the logged in user information
- View, and Update logged in user information
First download the source code and database from the link that I had been provided at below section. Please download them it’s free to download.
After you have downloaded the source code. If you don’t MySQL or XAMPP (Windows), MAMP (MacOS) on your operating system then please download them.
Now, create the database named as stock, and import database script which has been provided to you.
So If your database is installed successfully copy the downloaded source code into the htdocs file which is located in MAMP or XAMPP directory.
After you have copied the file into that folder go to the stock/application/config/config.php. There you will see site_url which is global array. Change that localhost:8888 into your suitable port no. For example if you have localhost:8080 then changed it into that port no.
$config['base_url'] = 'http://localhost:8888/stock';
Go to the applications >> config >> database.php file and check if the created database name matches. As well as, If you have different database user’s username and password on your system then you will need to change the username and password.
$db['default'] = array( 'dsn' => '', 'hostname' => 'localhost', 'username' => 'root', 'password' => 'root', 'database' => 'stock', 'dbdriver' => 'mysqli', 'dbprefix' => '', 'pconnect' => FALSE, 'db_debug' => (ENVIRONMENT !== 'production'), 'cache_on' => FALSE, 'cachedir' => '', 'char_set' => 'utf8', 'dbcollat' => 'utf8_general_ci', 'swap_pre' => '', 'encrypt' => FALSE, 'compress' => FALSE, 'stricton' => FALSE, 'failover' => array(), 'save_queries' => TRUE );
This is a final step, After you have successfully installed and configure the main file. Open the chrome browser and type localhost:8888 or any port no that your apache server supports. After that the page should redirect you to the login page. Please enter the credential that has been provided at above page section.
I hope this helps you alot. Thank you
For Source Code:
For Database :